Saturday, July 21, 2012

I should stop answering these questions and go to bed.





  • What are you wearing? 
  • Purple shorts and a blue shirt with a big blanket wrapped around me.
  • How tall are you? 
  • 5'2"
  • Any tattoos do you want? 
  • meaningful foot tattoo, maybe someday. 
  • Favorite Show? 
  • Psych!
  • Something you miss? 
  • My boy.
  • Favorite song? 
  • And Run by He is We...subject to change. 
  • How old are you? 
  • 17
  • Hair Color? 
  • Blondeeee. 
  • Favorite Quote? 
  •  "If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis
  •   Favorite color?
  • Pink and blue :)
  • Loud music or soft? 
  • Any music :)
  • Where do you go when you're sad? 
  • Outside.
  • How long does it take you to shower? 
  • 15-45 minutes
  • How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
  • Depends. Average about 45 minutes.
  • Fears?
  • I'm letting go of them.
  • Last time you cried? 
  • Not too long ago.
  • Last book you read? 
  • The Keeper of the Bees
  • Last song you listened to? 
  • I'm with you by Avril Lavigne
  •  Last show you watched? 
  • Um...Say Yes to the Dress. Goodness. 
  • Last person you talked to? 
  • Mom and Dad
  •  Favorite food? 
  • Grapefruit or watermelon. or berries. I like fruit.
  • Place you want to visit? 
  • Paris, Egypt, England, Guatemala, Ethiopia, Uganda, China (again), Japan, All over Europe, Chicago, Florida, New York, and just traveling the world :) 
  • Last place you were? 
  • Home... 
  • Do you have a crush? 
  • Yes, yes :) 
  • Last time you were kissed? 
  • The kiddies filled my heart with hugs and kisses tonight :)
  •  Last time you were insulted and what was it?
  • I try not to keep track of these things...
  • Wearing any bracelets? 
  • Yep,  a bunch.
  •  Last sport you played? 
  • Cross training. If that counts. It counts. 
  • Last song you sang? 
  • I'm with you by Avril Lavigne
  •  Last time you hung out with anyone? 
  • Today :)  
  • Favorite movie? 
  • Currently..The Avengers. Marvel, Baby, marvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment